- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the company.
- Implement comprehensive business strategic plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost- effective operations and market development activities
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Ensure company policies are communicated and followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with stakeholder.
- Responsible for all company compliances in accordance with Tanzania Laws.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Bachelor/diploma in clearing and forwarding or a related field
- Proven experience with a minimum of seven (7) years in C & F industry as MD or other managerial position
- International exposure, commercial awareness and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrate experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Through knowledge of market change and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measure of performance
- Familiarity with Tanzania law regarding shipments and TRA
Excellent organizational and leadership skills and managerial best practice
Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.