Location: DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Type: FULL-TIME / REGULAR
Gross Pay: TZS 500, 000
The Marketer in our Organization promotes and drives the sales of its product and services.
- Research and analysis: know your
clients and what appeals to them, know the available means of reaching
potential clients, accurate knowledge on trends and happenings in the
- Schedule appointments and meetings with
- Be well equipped with information for
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging
the target market
- Contribute information, ideas and
research to help develop marketing strategies of the company.
- Set meeting schedules and coordinate
with colleagues, the quality control unit, channel managers and other
professionals to implement strategies across different department.
- Maintain excellent relationships with
client through superior customer service.
- Analyse trends, data, strategies and
other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and present regular performance
report for the strategic department and executives.
- Implement and adhere to company
policies and procedures
- Attend events, musical concert, comedy
sessions and travel to meet new clients as needed
- Grow new lead and develop new
- Develop relationships with key
stakeholders in the entertainment industry
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for
creative marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach
target audience through appropriate channels (Social media, email, phone calls
- Undertake individual task of a marketing plan as assigned.
in reading and writing both English and Swahili.
least 1 Years relevant experience.
- Able to work well independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent Skills in Presentations and writing proposals.
- Must have Bachelors in Marketing, Sales, Business or any other related fields.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Exquisite communication and people skills