Reports to: Country Manager Tanzania
Responsible for: Country Manager
Salary Scale: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells TVET training products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and follows up with the clients actively.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares weekly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Proven 5 years’ work experience in Technical and Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Institutions / Organizations, 3 of which should be at management level.
- Bachelors’ Degree and above in Business Administration, Development studies, Education and Training, Engineering, other related courses.
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Bidding management
- 3 years’ experience in Team management.
- Knowledge and skills in Presentations, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Marketing, Team work Skills.
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467