REPORT TO: Chief Operation Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Morogoro, Tanga, Kilimanjaro, Kagera, Tabora, Geita, Ruvuma, Mara, Simiyu, Manayara, Dodoma, Kigoma, Shinyanga, Iringa, Mtwara, Songwe, Singida, Lindi, Rukwa, Njombe & Katavi.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and analyses an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment and set goals for market share and growth.
• Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting WASSHA products and services to those markets.
• Recruit, evaluate and support potential agents who can be WASSHA agents before installation.
• Install whole WASSHA equipment into potential Agents and train operators who are in charge at shops.
• Support WASSHA agents in order to solve their challenges and increase the sales after installation.
• Work on developing new WASSHA products and advice an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services.
• Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management of WASSHA.
• Undertake WASSHA marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Writing and proofreading copies of WASSHA adverts, fliers and marketing materials.
• Liaising with designers and printers to get a recommendable and acceptable WASSHA work design.
• Attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions which are beneficial to the company.
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns;
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Supporting the marketing director and other colleagues.
• Any other assignments as may be given by your superior.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
• Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role of not less than 2 years.
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach Key Competencies.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Communication skills – verbal and written, Listening skills.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Data collection and ordering.
• Customer service orientation.
• Stress tolerance.
Beware of Fraud