ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a Marketing Plan Specialist for an upcoming Service Learning Corps Assignment in Tanzania. Madibila Agricultural Marketing Cooperative Ltd is requesting volunteer assistance to develop a marketing plan for rice. The volunteer will conduct market research, develop packaging, branding and advertising, and will conduct a financial analysis of the final plan. This assignment will last for three months.
Provisions for the Volunteer: All international and local travel Lodging and Meals Travel Visa (if applicable) Emergency Medical Insurance In-country support from field office staff Local cell phone to use during assignment
- Graduate/Ph.D. student or recent graduate in Business Administration or other related program.
- Expertise (work or educational experience)in business, marketing, advertising or finance
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word , Excel and PowerPoint
- The volunteer should be prepared to live in rural communities without internet and other amenities.
- Previous experience working in Africa is preferred but not required.