- Holder of bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or relevant field.
- Possess atleast graduate engineer from Engineers Registration Board (ERB).
- Minimum of 5 years proven professional work experience (with mechanical material knowledge).
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills (English).
- Excellent IT skills (MS word and MS excel).
- Able to produce well-presented and accurate reports.
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Inquisitive and eager to develop skills and knowledge.
Location: Ihumwa, Dodoma
- He/She will be part of the team and responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting of the project progress and capable of working in multinational environment.
- Qualified persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467