Report to : Production & Assets Care Manager.
Work Station: Arusha.
Ensure industrial machinery and equipment run smoothly, reliably and optimally
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and undertake planned preventive maintenance schedule
2. Intensive experience with bottling machines.
3. Respond to all mechanical breakdowns, diagnose faults and repair equipment
4. Manage and obtain stock of specialist components, fixtures and fittings
5. Provide proactive technical support to plant team
6. Input and manage maintenance budget
7. Supervise engineering maintenance staff
8. Contribute to creation and implementation of best practice maintenance policies and programs to aid and improve plant operational performance
9. Prepare statistical and financial records and reports
10. Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks
11. Maintain safe and clean working environment to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
12. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Educated to a Bachelor of Science degree level in mechanical engineering from a reputable university .
· Must be a registered member of the Tanzanian Board of Engineers.
· Minimum of 4 years exceptional experience in a similar position in a beverages manufacturing plant.
· Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
· Ability to anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them.
• Good team player
• Highly self-motivated
• Able to manage time effectively
• Attention to details
• Job knowledge