- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Attending weekly, monthly or quarterly Sales Review Meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, and future sales planning
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the brands are easily available
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets
- Negotiating contract
- Any other tasks as assigned by the managing director
- He will be travelling to different regions in Tanzania.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- 3-5 years of medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467