Pathfinder Tanzania is looking for a person with excellent technical skills in monitoring and evaluation to support Tuungane Project in Kigoma. He/She will be performing M&E functions including data collection, data analysis, data quality assessment and report writing.
Key Job Outcomes:
- Strategic and Annual Plan Implementation. Implements MEL plan in the project sites. Leads teams to establish quality assurance teams in target facilities.
- Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Ensures monitoring data are integrated within the overall project monitoring framework.
- Meeting and Forum Participation. Actively participates in national], regional and district level quality technical working groups to frame the future of the quality intervention in the assigned country. Shares program experience and lessons.
- Training Design, Development and Delivery. Conducts learning sessions, provides regular coaching and support during the action period for implementing and testing changes. Adapts training materials and tools. Develops and builds the capacity and skills for coaching of key staff and other stakeholders
- Improvement Status Reports and Documentation: Prepares and communicates quality assurance and quality improvement program reports. Maintains an inventory of successful strategies and approaches. Works to define documentation management needs and record retention requirements.
- Best Practices Data and Reports. Collaborates with project team partners to disseminate successful related change ideas and solutions from project sites.
- Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages or participates on cross-functional project teams.
- Management Information System (MIS): Designs, establish and management MIS including mhealth application, HMIS and ensure the systems are functions and data is used for planning and decision making.
Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
- MPH, or Master’s degree in social science; or a related field
- 5 years related experience, including work in quality management and quality improvement or measurement and evaluation; experience in the development and monitoring of health service protocols, training programs, and monitoring quality in resource-limited environments
- Prefer: Experience doing clinical work
- Prefer: Experience with USG funded projects
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.