Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania.
Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania.
Halotel is pleased to announce a new position opening:
The responsibilities will include;
- Install, and configuring software, printer and computer hardware.
- Administer Servers/LAN and users on domain
- Monitoring and maintain computer system and network
- Providing technical support within the company
- Set up new user account for domain and deal with password.
- Possibly training more junior staff member
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues
- develop expertise to train staff on new technology
- Other duty assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Minimum 1- 2 year experience in IT field, Telecom industry.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work with: Microsoft Server, Domain, Oracle, SQL, Linux, Ubuntu
- Have the skills of listening, analyzing and processing information
- Have basic understanding of languages: Java, Linux
- Ability to work independently and strong teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure, willing to work overtime if the job requires
- Be careful, meticulous, enthusiastic, honest
- Effort to research and improve self-knowledge
- High responsibility in work and have a progressive spirit
- Communicate with co-workers/manager for technical related issue.
- Female are highly encouraged to apply this job.
- The normal work place shall be in the Headquarter in Dar Es Salaam.
- Business travel up to 30%
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.