OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR DAILY DUTIES
1. To Provide Assistance In The Administration and Maintenance of Corporation Records of the Office Documents.
2. Ensure the Office is clean and neat at all the times (Make sure Cleaner is Available daily and supervise cleaning), Make Sure Managing Director Office Is Clean – Every Morning.
3. Ensure good arrangement of the Office documents and other equipments (Make Sure Files are Arranged Properly).
4. To maintain Office documentations and information systems (Manual and Computerized).
5. To review and answer Correspondence.
6. To prepare your own working Plan/Activity Schedule.
7. To prepare and maintain all Insurance records
8. Follow up Of Tenders Through Internet/Website & Magazine
9. Reading Emails (After Every 30 Minutes) Replying Emails
10. Printing, Copying, Scanning, Typing Documents, Etc
11. Provide support as requested to any ongoing matter.
12. Prepare Weekly Report Every Friday Before Leaving The Office and Monthly report 30th of Every Month
13. Follow up Of Services Due To Date
14. Backup – End of Month.
15. Photocopy Any Outgoing Document Especially Letters And Quotations Before Dispatch Them.
16. Any Other Duties Assigned By Management