ENTRY QUALIFICATION: Applicant is fluent in English and Swahili. Should have good multi-tasking skills, problem-solving, and ability to persistently follow up on day to day issues and problems from the company's shops. Must be comfortable on the phone talking with suppliers, fundis, staff, and other company's.
- Making daily phone calls to different shop locations within company to collect information for reporting
- Maintaining proper daily updates on all pending, current, and daily issues for the operations
- Following up with fundis and technicians daily for all pending equipment or machine issues
- Making daily follow up phone calls for orders, jobs, purchases, etc
- Visiting shops to audit and inspect for cleanliness according to audit report sheet
- Reviewing daily shop reports to collect information for problems or issues that must be addressed
- Reporting all information regarding staff or HR issues to HR
- Following up with renewing all necessary business licenses and certificates
- Helping to maintain shop organization of documents, files, and office supplies
- Other administrative office tasks that are needed
Expected pay for this position is 500,000 per month.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467