Job Title: Partner Coordinator
Place of Work: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reports to: Partner Manager
The team reporting to this Job Title: N/A
The Client's organization is a public-private partnership with three overarching objectives:
1) Enhance Tanzania’s food security and accelerate agricultural transformation and green growth
2) Safeguard that this happens in a sustainable and responsible manner
3) Improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers and their communities.
1. This role is at the core of the Centre’s partner registration and administration to provide high quality and consistent service delivery to existing and aspiring partners;
2. Ensure critical information on partner portfolios is documented properly and available for both internal and external users;
3. Ensure partner events, corridor missions and convening activities of the Centre are organised efficiently and with the best interest of partners in mind;
4. Efficient engagement of senior management in partner activities; and
5. Assist the Partner Manager to respond to specific partner needs and inquires as they may arise.
Duties and Responsbilities
1. Coordinate partner registration, management and administration
- Support the Centre, under the leadership of Partner Manager, to ensure registration of new partners is performed within approved timelines.
- Manage the partner database by ensuring that information is up-to-date, both in hard and soft copies.
- Ensure that all registered partners receive invoices timely and comply with the same as one way to show commitment to partnership.
- Produce periodic reports (monthly, quarterly and annually) from the partners’ database. Reports will cover payments status, partners outreach progress on issues raised during the outreach, communication and correspondence follow-ups, new partners processing, etc.
- Assist the Partner Manager in the implementation of the Partner Management Strategy and various related policies
- Under guidance of Partner Manager, coordinate with other departments to ensure all registered partners are given priority in organization's events, and take active role in the organisation of such events.
- Assist the Partner Manager to measure partnership satisfaction and improve services.
- Support the Partner Manager to produce semi-annual and annual satisfaction survey reports, with all partners, to track organization's Partner support in coordination with the Planning and Monitoring Specialist.
- Manage enquiries from partners and prospective partners by communicating courteously with partners by telephone, email, letter, and face-to-face. Any query should be responded within 24 hours.
- Ensure each Partner has an updated file in a dedicated dropbox and hard copy; which contains accurate records of discussions, registration docs, profile, invoice records, and correspondence with Partners. And further perform a quarterly file audit report.
- Work closely with the Communication Unit to ensure all partners receive monthly newsletter, brochures, reports and support.
2. Monitor relationship development
- Monitor the relationship development of the Centre with its partners and document service delivery to partners through; collection of relevant information from internal staff members and external sources.
- Under the guidance of the Partner Manager; organise regular internal partner meetings with clear action points and follow-up; through bi weekly staff meetings, get feedback from other departments on partner engagement.
- Support other staff members to implement the relationship management plans with partners by providing information and flagging deadlines and bottlenecks.
- Support the organization's joint efforts to ensure Partnership is successful, sustainable and contribute to the organization's Initiative objectives.
- Coordinate capacity building for partners, in various areas of need, for success of Partnership.
- Perform any other business assigned by the Partner Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in any social science field, preferably agribusiness, communication, Business Administration, and Public Administration. Post graduate qualifications in any of the fields will be an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years of work experience with either an International organisation or medium/large company in an administration and/or client relation role
- At least three years specific work experience in partnership coordination is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including; Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook is a must.
- Knowledge of project management, administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, accuracy in terms of data management.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, flexible and a problem solver with a strong client service orientation.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili languages is required (written and oral).
- Ability to coherently write and present simple reports.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and organise, plan daily and weekly workloads, meet deadlines and be punctual.
- Ability to work independently