- To manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information as required by CEO.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- Minimum academic qualification: Diploma in Secretarial studies and any other relevant course
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Certificate in Management development for Executive Assistant ( MDEA I & II)
- General work experience (years): Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Industry: Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.