- Handles all secretarial roles assigned by your supervisor
- Arranges schedules with visitors coming to meet the General Manager
- Take care of in-house keeping, cleanness inside and outside the office building
- Plan meetings for General Manager including working for paper work printouts, compilation, preparing meeting rooms.
- To manage and direct day to day running of the General Manager’s office.
- To receive and screen all correspondence and present in order of priority for approvals, replies, forwarding to relevant departments and/or follow up requirements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report and submit to General Manager’s office on time.
- Coordinate travel plans of the General Manager and other senior managers as directed, in terms of travel and hotel bookings.
- Receive and follow up with overseas companies and visitors regarding travel dates, arrival hotel bookings, airport pick up etc.
- Maintain records and a diary of meetings to be held with visitors, suppliers’ representatives, Managers and other employees and agencies.
- To ensure confidentiality in handling of sensitive documents, correspondence or information.
- Maintain file records of all outgoing and incoming mails.
- Create letter, memos and other secretarial duties as assigned by superior
- Ensure all accountable documents are properly filed
- General work experience (years): Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Minimum academic qualification: Certificate in Secretarial studies
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Diploma in Secretarial studies