Responsible for provision of technical leadership and management of the community component of the FP and PHE. S/he will be responsible for the management of Community Health Workers and PHE champions in the project. She / He will support the link between the communities and health facilities in the implementation of community based activities including FP outreach services. She / he will be reporting directly to the Technical/ Health
- Work closely with Community Health Workers (CHWs) / Community Based Distributors (CBDs) to provide voluntary FP education, services and referral to women and men,
- Work with CHWs / CBDs to provide FP and PHE education through community groups such as farmer groups, First Time Parents and other Natural Resource Management based groups
- Liaise with Health Facility staff and village governments to organize community based outreach activities to deliver integrated SRH services, including FP.
- Liaise with DRCH-Cos and CHMTs in project districts to support the coordination and implementation of community - based Outreach activities to deliver integrated SRH services, including FP.
- Ensure accurate documentation and reporting of FP services data into the government systems (MTUHA) and in Pathfinder registers.
- Coordinate the work of CHWs and CBDs to enhance their performance in advancing voluntary FP information and services
- Support monitoring, evaluation and data collection activities at health facilities and at community level.
- Provide FP based training to all staff members under the Landscape Conservation of Western Tanzania project during quarterly meetings or any organized project events
Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Background in health or community development with experience in managing Family Planning outreach activities
- At least two-year experience of working on SRHR and FP programs, especially in the rural areas of Western Tanzania.
- Candidates with experiences in delivering Family Planning interventions in Kigoma or Katavi regions are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.