JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
OVERSEES: Performance Projects
CONTRACT TERM: One (1) Year
The Project Coordinator responsibilities include preparation of comprehensive action plans including planning, resources, budgeting, timeframes, and coordinating for the successful implementation of the Organizations projects.
This will include coordinating various day-to-day activities such as administrative duties, project documentation, financial queries, event management and reporting to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
The Organization is a policy dialogue forum bringing together CEOs of leading companies in Tanzania.
DETAILED JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break down projects into tangible actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Monitor project progress and manage any issues that arise.
- Serve as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Ensure revenue targets are met within the stipulated financial and budgeting guidelines.
- Prepare and submit management reports on project activities, schedules and plans as per agreed timelines.
- Prepare and submit client reports for on-going and concluded projects.
- Responsible for comprehensive event management pertaining to the Organization project including but not limited to securing sponsorship, coordinating venue, scheduling guest speakers, managing guest lists, preparation of event program and promotional marketing material and accurate capture of minutes.
Carry out Sales and Marketing activities with the objective of generating more business opportunities for growth and development.
Identify and attend strategic networking events to promote the Organization project visibility, enhance interactions with business leaders, seek new business opportunities, and
ensure repeat business.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages to ensure the continuity of the Organization projects.
- Continually devise innovative ideas and seek opportunities to enhance the client/partner experience and value proposition.
Marketing and PR
- Ensure visibility of the Organization projects within the membership, partners and external stakeholders by devising and utilising effective communication models.
- Enhance the Organization project brands through various media channels (online, print, TV and radio).
- Preparation of relevant and effective Marketing collateral to support the Organization projects.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATES:
- Plan and budget aligned to the Organization projects.
- % Planned activities implemented.
- % Increased visibility of the Organization project activities.
- % Funds raised against set target.
- Smooth and effective implementation of the Organization projects and events.
- % Increase of engaged sponsors/donors
- % Increase of engaged members
- Timely and accurate reports
- Executive Director
- Project Committees
- Board of Directors
- Organization Members
- External Stakeholders and Partners
- Organization Support Staff
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Project Management or any other related
Work Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience