Reports to: Country Manager Tanzania
Responsible for: Country Manager
Salary Scale: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & Coordinate the whole process of the project implementation in training and consulting in Technical and Vocational Education & Training.
- Participate in the Marketing & bidding processes.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring Project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Maintaining and Monitoring Project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring Projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a degree in the humanitarians, Social Sciences, Education with a bias in project management
- At least 5 years of experience in international project management and experience of coordinating and reporting on large complex projects or Grants.
- Proven working experience & Vocational Education &Training.
- Strong interpersonal partnership brokering and networking skills. Experience of working with, managing and developing relationships with project partners based both locally and overseas.
- Proven and strong risk and financial management skills with a determined attitude for a thorough approach to risk mitigation and management.
- Experience of communicating and monitoring compliance to complex donor regulations concisely and clearly to stakeholders with varying degrees of knowledge.
- Excellent written communications and experience in preparing reports in English.
- Computer Skills including word processing, email and internet.
- Must have the right to work in Tanzania
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467