JOB TITLE QHSSE Supervisor
JOB GRADE Supervisor
LINE MANAGER QHSSE Manager
To ensure the implementation and of QHSSE expectations and initiatives at the depot level. To ensure QHSSE policies, procedures and processes are understood and consistently implemented
- Implement policies and procedures for compliance with QHSSE legislation and best practices and communication to workforce.
- Ensure that monthly hazard/ risk assessment are systematically carried out.
- Investigate all accidents, incidents and near misses promptly in line with Company policy.
- Organization of safety induction, safety meeting and training.
- Supervise truck inspection before allowing truck in for loading.
- Supervise Daily confirmation of product quality in trucks, storage tanks and tank release before loading(i.e. specific gravity, conductivity, particulate matter/sediments).
- Ensure good housekeeping practices to maintain laboratory cleanliness and follow all safety and environmental regulations in laboratory to ensure incident free work.
- Making sure all firefighting and QHSSE equipment are in serviceable condition.
- Provide QHSSE Construction and Project support
- Coordinating monthly fire and Emergency drills.
- Enforces safety & security policies.
- Supervises the corporate security guards.
- Liaises with the community and statutory bodies on HSSE matters.
- Support all QHSSE function as required.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 14001, & OHSAS 18001.
- Must be Familiar with relevant EI, API, JIG, IP, ASTM test methods and Standards.
- Excellent presentation, Computing and IT Skills.
- Excellent in writing and speaking English.
- Familiar with General HSE regulations.
Minimum Requirements/Qualification / Experience:
- BSc Engineering of Applied Sciences (HSE, Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, Chemistry, etc.) or other related fields with 5 years of experience in QHSSE.
- Minimum must have NEBOSH IGC or equivalent safety qualification.
- Must have a Can do attitude.
- Must have and display a high level of Integrity.
- Be a team player but have the ability to stand alone.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Entire Organization, Contractors and Industry Regulators