1. Responsible for the quality management of the hotel and the companies under the mother company, regularly track network reviews, guest complaints, feedback to the managers, timely propose corresponding rectification plans, and enhance the reputation of hotel services;
2. Formulate and improve the teaching procedures, work practices and systems, service cases and other teaching materials for each position of the hotel;
3. Establish and improve hotel quality management standards, and conduct quality management inspections on various stores on a regular basis;
4. Conducting opening inspections for newly opened hotels, and follow up the rectification work;
5. implement the corresponding training, assessment, rectification meetings, measures, follow-up, feedback, all according to the quality management and financial audit management of the hotel
6. Quality control and service quality control over the entire group.
1, 5 years of hotel work experience; international four-star or five-star hotel overall management experience is preferred;
2. Proficient in the standards, processes, and systems of hotel quality inspection;
3, with a certain quality awareness, training ability, familiar with the hotel's various post operating procedures, financial audit knowledge, complaint handling capabilities.
4. Strong communication skills, strong language skills, and written expression skills;
5. Graduated from a key domestic university. Foreign students studying abroad and work experience are preferred.