Reporting to the Account Receivable Manager
Location – Dar es Salaam,Tanzania
Resolve Billing and Receivables Queries within the time frames specified by regional guidelines. Analyse and report the reasons for queries and take proactive action to eliminate them.
- Resolve Billing and Receivables Queries within the time frames specified by regional guidelines. Analyse and report the reasons for queries and take proactive action to eliminate them.
- Build up and maintain stakeholder relationship across the entire OTC chain
- Integrate service orientation in all areas of work
- Act as a point of escalation to business partner and end-customers
- Manage escalations between customers, sales representatives, country entities and the AR department
- Actively managed cross functional dependencies
- Set up, review and maintains service line agreements with country sales, customer service and operation
- Manage customer interactions and satisfaction
- Ensure customer queries from multiple channels are attended promptly in line with set standards with dedicated attention on inbound calls and (e-) mails
- Provide professional and qualitative customer service in line with set company standards
- Guarantee timely and effective execution of internal control framework
- Manage all inbound touch points, work stocks and related KPIs
- Ensure delivery of daily and monthly query handling management reports
- Act as a subject matter expert; proposes, implements and maintains continuous improvement log in the field of query handling
- Manage query workload for assigned customer portfolio. Implement the best decision making to standardized finance processes using collect tool and report deviation which are not approved by immediate supervisor and or manager.
- On an ongoing basis, seek out and implement opportunities for continuous improvement within the finance domain.
Education & experience
- An advanced Diploma in accountancy, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- 3 Years experience in areas of responsibility.
- Intermediate service, production, or support role having great responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of technical or specialty area.
- Advantageous to be a registered member of NBAA.
Knowledge and Skills
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of accounting information systems.
- Good oral communication skills both in English and Kiswahili.
- Goal and deadline driven
- High Level of Integrity
- Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice.
- Ability to manage, multitask and work in a team