a) JOB SUMMARY: Answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also consists of providing information regarding activities conducted at Company; location of departments, offices , and employees.
• Ordinary/advanced certificate of secondary education and credit passes in English and Kiswahili with a Front Desk operations or related Certificate/Qualifications from a recognized institution
• Must be computer literate.
• Prior relevant working experience in a competitive business environment will be an added advantage
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries;
• Attend visitors and keep visitors record book;
• Maintain the register of incoming calls
• Operate telephone switchboard
• Provide information to customers about location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.