· Assisting Hotel General Manager in restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Plans menus for the Restaurant by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
· Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
· Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
· Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
· Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
· Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
· Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ø Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel Management
Ø Minimum 3 years of working experience and above in restaurant with dining, banquet and coffee shop.
Ø Experienced in food and beverage
Ø Good management skills