Rewarded in 2017 by the Stevie International Awards as the "Fastest Growing Enterprise in the Middle East and Africa", Halotel have proven its ambition to become the leader in the telecommunication market in Africa.
As part of the international Vietnamese telecommunication group “Viettel Group”, Halotel strive to provide the best service with high technology and reasonable price in Africa. With more than 20,000 km of Fiber Optic Cable, Halotel’s network is the most reliable connection at high-speed covering up to 95% of the Population in Tanzania.
Halotel is always looking for individual who are Professionals, Talented and Passionate about telecommunication as we are, to join our Family in building the Fastest Growing Telecom in Tanzania.
Halotel is pleased to announce a new position opening: Sales and Business Supervisor
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and support branches to develop business strategy according to the Company target.
- Monitor sales activities, sales channel, sales segmentation and product deployment
- Setup action plan for the sales activities, sales channel, sales segmentation and product deployment.
- Review and monitor the implementation of sales policy
- Evaluate and report
weekly/monthly/Quarterly/yearly about the result of business of Branches
- Carry out urge and issue warning indicators.
- Check and supervise the sale of goods, support the business activities of the branches (communication, sales, targets, conditions to ensure ...).
- Be responsible for Team leader, Dealer channel results. & Freelancer channel results.
- Receive quotas from units, review and demand to ensure sufficient goods for business.
- Based on the indicators, to control and manage production and business of the branch, to the level of district business.
- Get reports, monitor the sales programs of the branch.
- Ensure, support the branch to complete the target, strictly follow the sales programs in the direction of the company.
- Assist the branch to manage all aspects, have the right to request other units to ensure the branch completed the target.
- Each staff member is directly responsible for the performance of a group of branches
The ideal candidate:
university degree in Business
administration, Sale and marketing Business, or relevant degrees from
- Minimum of 02 years of relevant experience in business sale/ sales management
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous.
- Motivated with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to use proficiently Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have a valid driving license
- Good English writing & oral skill
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Capacity to work autonomously and under pressure
- The normal work place shall be in the Headquarter in Dar Es Salaam.
- Business travel up to 30%
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Halotel approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.