DEPARTMENT: SALES AND MARKETING
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Managing Sales and Marketing activities of the company which include developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives, coordinating marketing campaigns, preparing and presenting the sales and marketing budget, Brand management and corporate identity, new product launches and cost containment strategies.
- Developing a marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- To ensure the company achieves or exceed both sales volume and revenue
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they achieve KPIs
- Setting sales and marketing KPIs to manage activities within the team
- Manage the execution of the marketing and promotional activities
- Monitor route coverage and availability of product on the market
- Manage company product mix to maximise on profits
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving direction
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content
- Quality Management System implementation (ISO 2200:2018) for Sales and Marketing
- Ensure compliance to local (TFDA, TBS) and International Standards
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by the Plant Manager from time to time
Recommended Key Competencies
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Marketing. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Training: ISO 2200 will be an added advantage.
Computer literacy, strategic managerial skills, excellent in interpersonal communication, team building skills and organizational skills.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467