A local advertising company requires candidates who
have strong and sound knowledge of selling media space (outdoor, tv or radio)
and have an understanding of media buying trends. He/ She needs to have a
stable track record with a sales background in the media sector is an
advantage. He/ She should be dynamic and willing to adjust to the ever changing
advertising environment with stiff competition.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining sales of
company’s products and services to both existing and potential clients to
achieve maximum profitability and growth for the company
- Establishes plans and strategies aligned to the
company objectives and development and performance of all sales activities
- Manage and motivate & be part of the Sales team
to achieve targets
present and negotiate sales opportunities
a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals, profitability
annual and quarterly sales targets and evaluate sales performance regularly
against sales strategy to ensure sales target is met
accurate competitive pricing of all products and services while striving to
maintain maximum profit margin
all clients within the portfolio and maintains accurate records of all sales,
contracts, billing, payments and activity report.
and conducts proposal presentations, tenders and Request For Proposal (RFP)
input and reporting on relevant market information including client
developments, competition, site developments, that may have an impact on the
business and assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Work requires significant 4-5 daily visits to current and potential
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose,
and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related fields
3 – 5 years sales and marketing experience in a similar role
have a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Candidates who can maintain a professional appearance and a
positive company image.
Candidates who demonstrate loyalty will be preferred