Job Description for the Sales Executive
- Handling team KPI’s and team targets.
- Team Motivation.
- Manages team, prepare sales projections, strategizes innovative ways to generate leads and ensures high conversion rates are maintained. Monitoring, training and preparing schedules for team planning week/month ahead.
- Responsible for all sales Including the team and reports to management.
- Preparing end of week/ monthly (summary) reports.
- Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them - Locate and contact potential clients to offer the firm’s advertising services
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services - Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples of previous work for other clients
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising - Closing the deal and recording the details. - Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections - Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship
- Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities. This usually takes the form of cold calling over the telephone but may involve face to face contact at presentations, meetings and business lunches or dinners
- Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
- Account manage an existing client database to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service