This job requires the individual to have strong persuasion skills, communication( Swahili language must and English desirable) and negotiation skills; ability to manage time; must have a flair for selling; must be a team player with a positive attitude and must be open to travel. The position also need a candidate who is able to start the work day very early in the morning and Work 6 days every week.
- Routine sales travel to visit new and existing customers and attend relevant trade/business orders
- Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities and customers using available resources
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales opportunities
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
- Graduate candidates, preferably in sales, marketing, business administration or other related field are encouraged to apply.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused and results driven
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills