Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales volume objectives as per sales targets set and agreed, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually.
- Debt Collection – Ensure all account receivables are collected at the agreed times and that distributors operate within approved limits.
- Ensure the company brands availability & visibility in all targeted outlets in the assigned territory.
- Opening new outlets as agreed with the Supervisor monthly, quarterly, annually
- Gathering market intelligence and reporting to Supervisor on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with the company Distributors.
- Sell the entire range of company products.
The following are the required competencies for effectively performing in this role:
- Ability to build relationship with people at all levels
- Ability to communicate well in Kiswahili and English both written and oral
- Ability to operate standard computer applications e.g Microsoft office.
- Ability to analyze the organization’s competitive position by considering market and industry trends.
- Ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skills in a sales field
- Ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying customers
The above competencies require possession of a diploma level training in Sales and Marketing with 3 years experience in FMCG. Also competencies may be acquired through self trained sales and marketing field with proven experience Sales.
- Responsible for proper keeping all assets allocated to Roleholder.
Power delegated to the role: No power is delegated to this role
The job holder is expected not to make any decision before consulting his/her line manager.