SPENN is a global mobile e-wallet (app) developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. We are launching in Tanzania, and are currently looking for a handful of people, a team of which will grow rapidly in 2018/19 and the coming years.
Through the SPENN e-wallet, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities in a secure and fast way.
The SPENN app is completely free to download and use.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
As the STL for SPENN Tanzania, you will be located in Dar Es Salaam and you will be part of a global team, where ideas can be shared and improvements can be made.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Sales Team Lead will be in charge of executing events in different regions through in-store demo activity, guerilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role is to increase awareness of the brand and product through constant consumer interaction, product use, and gather user feedback on product or service improvements
- Ability to be responsible for all Sales related issues throughout the Tanzanian market
- Develop strong rapport with field operations staff and management through consistent and professional communication
- Maintain reporting inclusive of the following: scheduling, activity recaps, execution insights, key learnings and best practices, ambassador performance, coaching and follow ups.
- Create, build and maintain strategic relationships with partners, retailers and users in order to grow the product’s acceptance in Tanzania
- Keep abreast and report on products, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Recommend local initiatives and product launches in new areas.
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in-store and in-market such as managing product knowledge base and user expectations.
- Meet the agreed KPIs
- Ensure actual compliance to regulatory requirements, comply with the set budget, and solve/report other on-site issues.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports with summaries on major issues
- Other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in field sales and store activation (in the financial industry is an advantage)
- 1+ year(s) of management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule
- Strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must; familiarity with greater region a plus.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers.
- As the Sales Team Leas (STL), you must be a strong leader and a good team player. You must show the ability to train staff, create and maintain routines, and form and develop the sales department in Tanzania, in a structured and systematic way
- High degree of intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and take direction.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and be accountable for results.
- Initiative and self-motivated.
- Welcomes and embraces change with a positive attitude.
- The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and manage a growing field team
- Excellent temperament and personal integrity – honest, reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
- Be professional and good team player at all times.
- Ease and interest in working with people from diverse backgrounds
- The ideal candidate is one who touches the lives of the unbanked and under-banked on a daily basis, and can relate to them on a personal level
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are confident that you fit the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please forward your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job title as the subject of the email not later than 11th December 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.