- Must have bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant qualifications from recognized institution
- CPA certificate holder will have an advantage
- Experience in Farm accounting and life will be advantage.
- At least 3 year working Experience
Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for daily administration of financial and accounting practices of the farm.
· Perform accounting duties as directed including budgeting and costing control
· Responsible for costing of production.
· Responsible for preparing, and verifying payroll of the farm for middle and end of every month
· Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
· Analyze and report on project and product costing, with recommendations for improvements
· Ensure the compliance of all accounting matters in accordance to requirements from head office
· Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, and policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities
· Maintain general ledger
· Develop accounting and financial management systems and reports
· Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budget
· Budget compilation and control, with analysis of monthly reports against budgets
· General improvement of accounting system on the farm.
· Performance of VAT reconciliations
* Manage Accounting Assistants and bookkeepers
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
* CPA Certificate holder will have an advantage
· Minimum 3 years work experience.
· Acquaintance to farm life
is a bonus