Salary : 3000000tsh gross
- Presence in the company to ensure proper standards are maintained.
- Spread safety awareness and training while leading by example.
- Conduct daily inspections.
- Attend monthly departmental SHEQ meetings.
- Develop daily reports on inspections, any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Track to ensure reporting and follow up correction of SHEQ non-conformance.
- Inspect work permits and ensure proper adherence to procedure.
- Assist with compliance to applicable legislation and to follow up on any updates.
- Inspect the company’s facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness and compliance with SHE regulations and standards.
- Assist with data sourcing for monthly reports and compilation of statistics.
- Participate in SHE investigations and assist with recommendations.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of emergency evacuation drills.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices.
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SHEQ.
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of any Safety system.
Beware of Conmen: BrighterMonday does not receive money for a job or any other opportunity. If you do note such activity please report through +255 677 043 467