ICAP at Columbia University is a Non-Governmental Organization affiliated with Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health (MSPH) registered in Tanzania as MSPH Tanzania LLC since February 2005. ICAP currently operates in nine regions across Tanzania and employs over 200 people to deliver public health interventions in close collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly, and Children (MoHCDGEC) and the National AIDS Control Program (NACP).
About GATE Program
The Gender, Adolescent Transitions and Environment (GATE) Program is an innovative research and practice program dedicated to improving the lives of adolescents around the world through addressing issues related to pubertal health transitions, menstrual hygiene management (MHM), and access to sanitation. This includes developing puberty books for girls and boys aged 10-14 in partnership with a small non-profit Grow and Know. The books aim to support and empower girls and boys to more confidently reach their potential through improved understanding about their developing bodies, health and education.
Position Title: Social Mobilization and Marketing Consultant
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Design engaging communications and marketing materials that frame the social mission and societal impact of the book, and develop targeted campaigns to engage book uptake.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with a range of religious institutions, NGO partners and UN agencies within Tanzania.
- Support the process documentation of a feasibility pilot through routine documentation, monitoring progress, analysis of facilitators and barriers, and dissemination of findings.
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree is desired.
- 5+ years of experience in variety of cross-functional marketing roles including but not limited to social mission / cause marketing, social mobilization, traditional and digital.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.