- Develop and test software applications to meet consumers' and clients' needs.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Integrate software applications components and third-party programs.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one of the programming languages such as Java, PHP, PL-SQL, Node.js, C#, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least one of the DBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- A knowledge of Mobile Development, Web Services (REST and SOAP) will be an added advantage.