- Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering or related field from a recognized university or college with store keeping skills.
- At least three years experience on stock keeping, inventory control, warehousing and store management.
- MS Office liberate.
- Familiar with Chinese trucks
- Must be royal,honest and team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain stock.
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order quantity.
- Inventory Control.
- Preparing daily and monthly report on the stock in and stock out.
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & dispatch of items as per company policy.
- To follow-up overall inventory management.
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Do all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.