The Finance Advisory Services (FAS) team is made up of in-country analysts that are the trusted advisors to country leadership teams in the area of financial sustainability. Taking vast amounts of financial intelligence from budgets, spending patterns and projected work plans, FAS provides concise, actionable advice around how to allocate resources to best achieve the country’s scale and impact goals.
This role will be responsible for financial analysis throughout our Tanzania program by:
- Working directly with department leads in developing, updating, and tracking budgets.
- Creating monthly projections, presented to our executive team, that help our teams plan operations
- Reviewing our pricing results across our 50k+ farmer program
- Leading in-depth, strategic analyses that help our programs become more efficient
- Creating financial models to review business models for new programs and ideas
We are looking for someone who wants to learn a lot quickly and develop their financial acumen.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking 1 exceptional professional with 1-2 year(s) of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Strong educational background with at least 1 year work experience; Bachelor’s in Business/Finance preferred
- Experience in financial modeling and/or analysis
- Proven experience with work planning tools and strategies e.g Google Suite, Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning and openness to feedback.
- Ability to build teams and collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Great report writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Language: English and Swahili
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible.
Commensurate with experience
Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No; Must have existing rights to work in Tanzania.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com).