The responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to help identify and resolve issues affecting our services;
- Operating all IT incident on the network;
- Monitoring and ensuring the performing of IT field;
- Writing the guideline, procedures, regulation of IP;
- Process customer complaint;
- Escalate issues and problems according to documented standard operating procedures;
- Make accurate entries in shift logs of all events, issues, responses, and resolutions;
- As the first line of defense, you will monitor systems and validate alerts using our array of monitoring tools.
- Perform first-tier troubleshooting using tools and utilities to resolve system/network performance and related system/network issues.
- Coordinate and implement network, software and hardware upgrades with the Network Operations and Development teams.
- Install operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
- Configure, optimize, and fine-tune monitoring systems.
- Proactively work to refine documentation of systems/network, troubleshooting guides, policies, and procedures.
- Work with the Network Operations team and Application Support Engineers to ensure maximum uptime of the system
- Operating to deploy technical tasks( Reinforce bts, cable route, operation plans);
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and recommend fixes to connectivity issues.
- Develop and maintain NOC policies, procedures, and tools;
- Maintain client security levels and confidentiality of information;
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Relevant university degree Qualification in related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Working experience in telecommunication sector advantageous;
- Transport (Motorcycle, car) add advantage.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken);
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, while keeping content relevant and compelling;
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and database management;
- Strong analytical, critical reasoning, and problem solving skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Strong experience at developing and/or managing HR strategy in large organizations.
All Tanzania Region
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and business result outcome.
- Company Health Insurance plan
- Employee allowances.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467