- Repairs, maintenance, installation & wiring of motors, transformers, generators, control panels, laying and terminating Cables, Glands, Lighting and other electrical systems and components in compliance with electrical codes and standard practice.
- Installation of electrical equipment, testing of continuity, polarity, insulation and earthing system and corrective action for any abnormality found.
- Selection of right material for particular electrical function, proper location, accessibility of routine maintenance jobs and reliable operations.
- Study electrical drawings/ circuits, symbols, specification, work orders to determine work requirements as per sequence/ schedules of repairs and maintenance jobs.
- Ensure Machine Availability for operation and attending any breakdown to fix in minimal possible time.
- Write reports of the electrical jobs, materials requirement.
- Proper handling of electrical equipment to avoid damage while working and Proper selection of working tools for a particular job.
- To stick on instruction given for daily activities and execution.
- Comply with Safety Procedures as Practiced in the company.
- Handling all tools and Instrumentation meter for daily routine inspection, Breakdown and executing Planned /Unplanned Maintenance
- To attend maintenance breakdown and repair of ALAF substation, also report to any abnormality found there.
- Performs any other jobs that may be assigned by his/her senior.
- Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by inspecting and performing equipment maintenance on daily basis.
- Conduct the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Ensures safety compliance and adhere to given safety instructions
- Daily, Weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment; conducts safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment.
- Performs equipment start-up procedures and machine operations.
- Purchase service of components used in the repair or preventative maintenance or equipment and facilities.
- Analyses equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs
- Seek new technologies and automation opportunities in lowering the overall cost of manufacturing.
- Ensure company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are maintained to company standards
- Responsible for facilities maintenance.
- Preform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility, as needed.
- Job duties may change as required by needs of company.
- Minimum academic qualification: Form IV & FTC in Industrial Electrical & Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent)
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Cert. in Industrial Electrical
- Minimum academic qualification: min: Diploma/FTC in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent)
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLC), hydraulics, heating ventilation, air conditioning, carpentry, welding, machining and fabricating.
Experience: More than 3 years of working