1. Preparation of all types of Tenders and RFQs received from institutional clients (GO's and NGO's)
2. Compiling documents as per individual tender requirements.
3. Verification of product specification compliance for each tender.
4. Timely communication to local and international suppliers and necessary follow-up for receipt of documents.
5. Verification of PO's and awards against price schedule.
6. Timely escalation to ensure supply to respective institutions.
1. Competent Microsoft office capability - Especially word and excel
2. Dedicated and self starter - Ownership of completion and submission of each tender
3. Should have excellent organizational, multitasking, prioritization and time management capabilities - Should be capable of handling multiple tenders at one time given respective deadlines.
4. Excellent Attention to detail - to ensure tender and product specifications are complied
5. Good command of the English language - Particularly written
Preferred experience candidates who have experience in preparing tenders as per PPRA guidelines in any given industry. Added advantage if have experience assisting international manufacturers for direct participation.
Fresh graduates can apply and will be trained on the job if recruited.