to National Sales Manager
Sales executive entails showing vehicles to customers who visit the showroom
and explaining the characteristics of various models available. We are looking for an individual who is of a managerial
level, with experience selling trucks, including individuals who have worked at
SCANIA, TATA, MITSUBISH e.t.c. We are open to candidates from around the
East African region.
Sales Executive acts as a bridge between Toyota
Tanzania Limited and customers in regards to making sale and present the
company in exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Sales executive will also be responsible in creating
and maintain customers’ record in Autoline system for further communications
with a customer.
A Sales executive will be responsible for the duties
- Attending and listening to customers’
requirements and presenting to appropriately to make a sale.
- Challenging any objections with a view
to getting the customer to buy.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
and providing a customer with Proforma Invoice/Quotation.
- Following up with a customer regarding
payments (Shortfall and credit customer).
- Liaising with Sales Admin regarding;
placement of an order, Release order, Tax invoice, Statement of accounts,
Registration card, Number plates, PDI, Vehicle delivery and Gate pass.
- Handing documents (Delivery note, Gate
pass, Tax invoice, Warrant book, CSI form and Registration card) and explaining
to a customer during vehicle delivery.
- Organizing sales visits to demonstrate
and present products.
- Maintaining and developing relationships
with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Acting as a contact between Toyota
Tanzania Limited and its existing and potential markets.
- Responding to incoming emails and phone
enquiries on a timely manner.
- Creating and updating customers’ record
in Autoline system regularly on a timely manner.
- Attending trade exhibitions, events and
vehicle display to represent Toyota Tanzania Limited.
- Arrange meetings with potential
customers to prospect for new business.
- Gathering information and gain an
understanding of customers business and requirements.
- Get customers feedbacks and report to
- Attending internal team meetings and
sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Report sales team monthly and yearly
- Ensure sales team provides quality
customer service to fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Monitoring sales team performance to ensure
sales targets (Monthly and Yearly) are met accordingly and achieved.
- Communicating sales team goals to ensure
deadlines are met on time and working with the available resources.
- Identifying areas for new
training/skills needed and suggesting to management.
- To ensure company’s resources used by
sales executive team are managed and utilized accordingly.
any other duties assigned by National Sales Manager and Director – Sales
- Minimum 4years experience Selling Cars,
Truck, Heavy Machinery and related products
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any related
candidates are encouraged to Apply via Brightermonday Tanzania website ONLY.