- Selling and promoting a line of products offered by a company.
- Sell a variety of vaccines and other animal products to be used in different fields
- Travelling and stationing through out Tanzania into different regions for selling of veterinary products
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture or agribusiness
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Veterinary sales
- technical and scientific qualification
- Knowledge of veterinary products and their manufacturing processes.
- Sales experience in areas related to agriculture
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Flexibility in travelling
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 677 043 467