Call for Volunteers-Strengthening Proposal writing Unit.
Tanzania community enhancement for climate change initiatives (TCECCI) is a registered non-Governmental, non – Political, non-religious, non-profit making organization. The Organization is registered under the ministry of health, community Development, Gender, elderly and children with ride registration no. SO.000NGO/00007972. Tanzania community enhancement for climate change initiatives (TCECCI) started operating in Tanzania since 2015 as a NGO and operates in priority regions of Dar ere salaam Temeke district and Ubungo,Current have another officer in Morogoro Municipal But our future strategies is to reach (Iringa,Mbeya, Songwe,Dodoma and Shinyanga).Working within the directions of five-year strategic plan for tcecci Tanzania 2019 – 2025, tcecci focuses in five (5) programs include Health, Nutrition & HIV/AID, Environmentally sustainable development, Women and Youth development, Livelihood development and environment management. The main activities in key sectors of Social Economic empowerment, climate change initiatives, Health, Education, Livelihood, youth, women rights and child rights. TCECCI executes its program activities mainly through Advocacy campaigns, capacity building (training, publicity materials – IEC and linkage).
TCECCI is currently implementing a project on Strengthening social economic empowerment to Women through VSLAs funded by our own resources from members.
Along with TCECCI Resource mobilization strategy plan (RMSP), TCECCI has decided to strengthen a current proposal writing team in Morogoro by recruiting competences team of volunteers who will help with the variety of proposal production.
Volunteering at TCECCI is a great way to meet the community, learn about how to develop your proposal writing skills, and of course you also get a working experience!
Role & Experience
Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organizations value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The proposal writer will be experienced in leading bidding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial.
We only have a few openings for volunteers who would like to join us on our mission to bring changes to the community. You will be joining a team of dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to make a difference. If you have a passion for proposal writing, documentation or just looking to get involved with something pretty awesome, please send us a CV only and we will prioritize applicants who are residing in Morogoro.If you’re interested, email us at email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org .We will be accepting volunteer applications until May 31, 2019.
- Participate in sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Assist the Bid / Proposal manager in developing a proposal structure
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders
- Present all new proposal content to the knowledgebase manager for potential re-use.
- Communicate and influence at a required level
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written English and Swahili language skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Degree educated in:
- Water and sanitation/Environmental science.1 Position Morogoro.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.