Looking to recruit
Duties and Responsibility
• Support to the development and implementation of camp level livelihoods programs.
• Management of Community Based Refugee Incentive Workers.
• Design and implement community outreach activities to build awareness on livelihoods and self-reliance.
• Assist in data collection on camp level for livelihoods programming
• Coordination with different partner agencies NGOs, UN and Government Authorities.
• At least 2 years of experience working in the community
• At least 1 year of experience in community mobilizing.
• Advanced Degree in Communication, Social Work, Rural Development, or any related Social Science field
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp