Looking for a credit officer
Duties and Responsibility
• Support to the development and implementation of camp level finance programs.
• Management of Credit Refugee Incentive Workers.
• Designing and implementing trainings to the community on Savings and Credit.
• Design and implement capacity building programs to committees for smooth operation of community based micro finance scheme.
• Assist in data collection on camp level finance situation in regards to livelihoods.
• Coordination with different partner agencies NGOs, UN and Government Authorities.
• At least 2 years of experience working in the community
• At least 1 year of experience in community based savings scheme (SACOS, ROSCA, VSLA)
• Advanced Degree in Economics, Finance, Rural Development, or any related Social Science field
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with Micro Finance Institution
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp