experience and well qualified Tanzanian candidate who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the following vacant post
JOB TITLE: DRIVERS (2 POSTS)
2.0 APPOINTING AUTHORITY: BOARD OF DIRECTORS
3.0 RESPONSIBLE TO: Human Resources Officer
4:0 SUBORDINATES: NIL
5.0 REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Form IV/VI Certificate with clean valid Class C Driving License and possession of Trade Test Grade I (Motor Vehicle) with 3 years motor vehicle driving experience.
7.0 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Driving properly any type of vehicle assigned to him/her.
2. Ensuring that the vehicle assigned is always clean, in good running condition and is parked in safe place.
3. Undertaking routine checks on the vehicle to ensure that it is serviceable.
4. Reporting promptly any detected fault or defect on the motor vehicle.
5. Sending the vehicle for service when due and advise on fuel consumption rates.
6. Ensuring that the security of vehicles is safeguarded all the time.
7. Maintaining vehicle logbook accurately and timely recorded.
8. Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Human Resources Officer.