As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients.
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients. In addition you will support the company clients’ acquisition of new requirements. You create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to the company clients. You proactively inform clients about the benefits of our company’s products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of client’s availability and supply in order to support company in meeting the demands of the client. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different stakeholders within the company as well as within the Industry in the country.
· Support the company strategy for clients availability and supply within the country.
· Generate leads and drive sales
· Achieving company sales targets and drive revenue.
· Promote the company brand name and its products and services to Key Partners;
· Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
· Assist the company in being the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
· Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
· Support the company in securing its relationship and optimizing its partnerships with Key Accounts;
· Introduce initiatives and execute company’s innovations with Key Accounts to increase their performance;
· Analyze Key Accounts on global level, national level and on local/Property level;
· Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between company and the Key Account.
· In depth knowledge of the industry;
· Strong knowledge of Revenue and Channel Management;
· Strong knowledge of company’s competitive landscape;
· Excellent knowledge of company products and services is preferred;
· Fluent English and Swahili speaker and writer and not necessary Chinese.
· University background in is preferred; A degree in business development and management or any other related fields
· 3 years of experience in the same level of management.
· Availability up to travel 50% of the time.
· Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
· Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences;
· Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
· Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
· Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for partners;
· Strong Customer Experience focus and proactive attitude.
· 3 years of experience in a relevant key account management function;
· Affinity/experience within manufacturing industry.