- In close collaboration with PCI's Senior Leadership Team, implement plans to verify adherence to approved programmatic, financial, and administrative procedures, approved Terms of Reference (ToR); Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); National Guidelines; donor guidelines; and PCI’s Gold Standards of Performance and Country Strategic Plan objectives.
- Supports the Country Director and Finance Director by helping to verify donor regulation compliance and adherence to internal control procedures.
- Monitors PCI’s capacity building activities, commodity distributions, and project activity implementation to ensure they are implemented according to approved policies and procedures; ToR; SOP; and nationally/internationally recognized best practices.
- Develop strategies to reduce the risk of fraud and performs tests of fraud controls (financial, commodity and data) and identifies potential issues, escalating risks to the Country Director.
- University degree and/or Master's degree in Auditing, Finance, Business Administration, or M&E.
- 10 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility, preferably as an auditor/analyst or in M&E/Compliance.
- Experience in fraud prevention and investigation.
- Knowledge of USG rules and regulations and auditing practices.