Looking for a program officer
Duties and Responsibility
• Support to the development and implementation of camp level vocational training
• Support to VETA registered Vocational Training Centre
• Management of Refugee Incentive Workers.
• Designing and implementing trainings to the community
• Design and implement capacity building programs to committees for smooth operation of community based training
• Assist in data collection on camp level livelihood/labour/market/cash situation in regards to livelihoods.
• Coordination with different partner agencies NGOs, UN and Government Authorities.
• At least 2 years of experience working in the community
• At least 1 year of experience in training community
• Advanced Degree in Communication, Rural Development, or any related Social Science field
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with VETA
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp