To work in with the sales of Passengers products and ensure that the set targets for the division are met
Position : Sales Executive
Reports to :
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To work in with the sales of Passengers products and ensure that the set targets for the division are met with regard to achieving customer satisfaction, company sales budgets and profit
- Grow sales of Suzuki and Mazda vehicles in Arusha and Dare salaam.
- Work with a team of sales people to meet the target, liaise with principals for product specification and marketing needs.
- Promote team work; attend regular meetings with the sales team to evaluate how and discuss the sales performance periodically.
- Increase market share, Organize shows and displays on passenger cars.
- Facilitate debt collection, Advice the Sales Manager on outstanding sales depts. and assist in their collection.
- Communicate feed back on sales to management, Provide information on a regular basis to the Sales Manager on divisional sales activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
· A University degree in Business Administration or related field of study sales and Marketing Diploma.
· At least 2 years working experience.
· Sales, Product Knowledge, Effective Communication, and Customer care, Supervisory, Computer literacy, Analytical, Basic accounting skills.
· Handle complex projects, allocate time resources as required. Have budgetary control and deliver within time and financial targets.
· Guide, Motivate and develop a team of people to deliver results and improve team performance.
· Identify and define problems based on information available, Develop creative solutions based on experience.
NOTE: The job will initially be based in Arusha