Looking for sponsorship officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for new children finding.
• Ensuring the successful implementation of Annual Child Letter, Annual Progress Reports, Home Visits and Monitoring of Sponsored Children.
• Ensuring quality submission of correspondences e.g. Child Intake Form, Annual Progress Reports, Drop-out Reports using the Child Management System.
• Create and regularly update a database for beneficiaries and sponsors ensuring that pertinent details and documents are filed regularly.
• Ensure the delivery of gifts and letters from sponsors to the children and ensure the submission of replies.
• Making of children identity cards for the registered children.
• Ensuring all pictures do match with children’s information.
• Checking children who are in need of emergency services and report to sponsorship manager.
• To identify time to time demands of the project.
• Respond effectively to sponsor queries or response whenever they arise.
• To prepare budget request for all facilities demanded for the project.
• In charge of Child Management System which involves Child Intake Program and Community Development Child Management Program.
• At least 2 years of experience working in relevant field.
• Bachelor degree in social studies or relevant field
• Fluency in English.
• Advanced skills in using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet and E-mail.
• Ability to deliver assigned duties on time and with accuracy.
• Hard-working and demonstrated ability to learn.